Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Senior Assured Mobilization Analyst
Location: Fairfax, VA
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Education: Master’s degree in finance, business, economics or accounting.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducts detailed analysis and prepares associated assessments, including the comparison of different industries, consideration of historic trends, and assessment of risk exposures that may impact the portfolio
- Track commercial market trends and their influence on defense investment and the health of the industrial base:
- Helps develop and scope the government team’s application requirements and communicates these needs to multiple vendors
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community
- Introduces new and advanced practices to improve the team and their delivery
- Facilitates project planning, reviews, retrospectives, deliverables and other activities as needed
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Experience in industry sector analysis; especially significant if related to transportation and logistics, aviation, shipbuilding, nuclear power, space, and advanced manufacturing
- Solid understanding and expert knowledge of both project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Ability to manage requirements, analysis and assessment across multiple sub-portfolios
- Exceptional customer service skills and an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic team, must maintain a great attitude, complemented by excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
Travel: Occasional local travel
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive Suite 110
Burlington, MA 01803-5276
Telephone: (781) 203-0100 Ext: 502
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.