Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Arlington, VA
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Assist with initiation and administration of Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) Science and Engineering Division (RT) investment packages. Investment packages include, but are not limited to, basic contract and grant awards, options, increments, additional funding actions, administrative change actions, non-contracting actions, delivery orders and task orders.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative compilation of investment proposal packages for grants, cooperative agreements, research and development contracts, additional funding actions, and similar after selection for funding.
- Administrative compilation of investment lab tasks and associated administrative effort for lab task administration.
- Administrative compilation of investment award modifications and additional funding actions.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and updating AFOSR Science and Engineering (RT) Division calendars.
- Administrative and support services for AFOSR/RT Division meetings to include scheduling, planning, setup, and taking / distributing minutes when required. Provide high-level administrative support services effectively to the AFOSR/RT Division to support and improve the division’s operations.
- Monitor AFOSR/RT Division investment package and portfolio schedules and budgets.
- Continuously monitor the progress and support the processing, compilation, coordination and tracking of all AFOSR/RT investments currently in the AFOSR business network.
- Continuously monitor the schedules of AFOSR/RT investment packages and all portfolio budgets.
- Identify all investment packages that are behind their expected schedule, why each investment is behind schedule, and offer solutions for how each investment behind schedule can get back on schedule.
- Compile AFOSR/RT Division investment packages for further processing through the AFOSR business network. Upload/download documents and perform data entry to and from AFOSR’s approved software system tools.
- Initiate the workflows for investments and notify the Program Official of process initiation within one (1) business day after the investment drafts are approved by the Program Official. Verify that funds are available within the allocated portfolio budget for each investment package.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Program Management Level II Certificate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of and experience in monitoring programs and/or projects.
- Must be able to gather, assemble, and analyze facts, draw conclusions, plus develop and articulate solutions to complex issues and problems.
- Possess a high degree of skill in both oral and written communication; ability to perform analysis and provide facilitation and preparation of oral and written responses.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
TEL: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.