Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: CCI Strategy Analyst
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: MA/MS degree.
The United States Air Force (USAF) Concepts, Development, and Management (CDM) Program Office conducts the planning and acquisition of cost-effective, critical capabilities in order to support the war-fighting mission of the combatant commanders.
The Strategy Analyst Provides strategy and engagement analysis, planning and support to the analyses, assessments and planning to support CDM’s cyber capabilities portfolio to ensure the timely delivery of intelligence and intel-related content & analysis to support the warfighter & decision maker. Tasks may include:
- Create a plan for engagement and collaboration to identify strategic needs across the defense enterprise to include all the functional areas.
- Analyze and develop long-term plans pertaining to strategy, modernization, force structure composition and disposition, doctrine, policy, and programming activities.
- Collaborate with CDM to create Measures of Performance (MOP), Measures of Effectiveness (MOE), and decision matrices and frameworks. Construct and maintain, as required, logs and databases that allow for tracking and recording of events within strategic efforts and programs for end-of-year analyses and performance report preparation.
- Analyze annual congressional authorizations and appropriations to determine potential strategic impacts to planned and ongoing CDM activities.
- Organizational process development, requirements planning, and programming support with knowledge of various United States Government (USG) customers.
- Provide expertise in USAF and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) processes, organization development, deliberate planning, programming, and strategy.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience supporting the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) and familiarity with DoD Combatant Commands and Standard staff functions.
- One of the following:
- Information Sharing: Expertise in DoD information exchange systems (networks, cross domain solutions, standards, and protocols); broad experience with JCIDS processes and documentation such as Analysis of Alternatives, Materiel Solutions Analysis, Requirements Definition Packages; and experience with business process mapping; experience in conducting complex DoD wide studies
- FIVE Project: Experience at a CCMD or CSA J2 element, experience with JCIDS processes and documentation, Experience on a CCMD or higher-level staff.
- Ability to work on high-visibility and mission-critical taskings independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and familiarity with standard MS Office suite of tools.
Travel: Vicinity travel within the NCR and occasional long-distance travel outside the NCR.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Director, Advanced Solutions Division
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd Ste 909
Tampa, FL 33607
TEL: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.