Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Administrative Professional
Location: Washington D.C.
Clearance: DHS Public Trust
Education: BA/BS Degree
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides all levels of Program Management support to include developing agendas, documenting minutes, generating project documentation, tracking tasks to maintain schedule and scope, maintaining stakeholder communication and engagement, and drafting executive correspondence.
- Handles high volumes of data, conducts data entry and analysis, and assists in building reports and disseminating findings in support of Law Enforcement Information Sharing programs and projects.
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently or collaboratively, as required.
- Conducts research, prepares statistical reports, handles information requests, and performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Supports the development and use of enterprise tools.
- Assists the client in international travel preparation.
- Identifies, creates, or modifies business processes and procedures that enhance the performance of the agency.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in high-level administrative support functions performing research, preparing statistical reports, handing information requests.
- Knowledge applying, developing, and using enterprise tools.
- Ability to identify, create, or modify business processes and procedures that enhance the performance of the agency.
- Well-developed organizational, writing, and people skills.
The following qualifications are desired:
- DHS ICE work experience and current DHS/ICE clearance highly desirable
- Portal administration (systems administration and planning) and SharePoint
- Experienced user of Tableau business intelligence software
- Investigations knowledge (as it relates to information sharing and IT systems)
- Current US passport.
- Flexibility to enable participation in international calls of not more than one hour duration, potentially held after 5PM on weekdays.
Travel: Travel to attend conferences, training classes, and meetings, including Outside Continental US (OCONUS) at least two to three times annually. Additionally, the candidate may be required to travel locally between Government/ICE offices to perform the work.
- Administrative skills defined as “Exceptional”, a standout in their field
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Ability to operate in a small team in a fast-paced environment where Excellence is the standard and a commitment to the team is the expectation
- Resourceful individual with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts, occasionally through self-study
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive Suite 110
Burlington, MA 01803-5276
TEL: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.