Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Senior Management Analyst/Task Lead
Location: U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Headquarters, LEISI Program Management Office, 500 12th Street, S.W. Room 6061, Washington D.C. 20024
Clearance: DHS Public Trust
Education: MA/MS Degree
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently or collaboratively, as required.
- Principal POC between the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and other Government and Contractor employees for assignment of work.
- Oversees the efforts of less senior staff and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Handles daily tasks and coordination between the Government and the Contractor’s corporate office.
- Conducts organizational studies and evaluations, designs systems and procedures, conducts work simplification and measurement studies, and prepares operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree and more than 10 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- At least 5 years of recent and current project management experience that includes risk management.
- Ability to identify, create or modify business processes and procedures that enhance the performance of the agency.
- Ability to operate in an integrative environment that enables stakeholder involvement and which enhances internal and external communications in order to facilitate the delivery of a consistent message and demonstrate a firm grasp of the business management operations of ICE and its mission support functions.
The following qualifications are desired:
- DHS ICE work experience and current DHS/ICE clearance highly desirable.
- Program or Project Management (law enforcement information technology systems) experience
- Experienced user of Tableau business intelligence software
- Investigations knowledge (as it relates to information sharing and IT systems)
- Portal administration (systems administration and planning) and SharePoint
- Business Case development.
- Current US passport.
Travel: Travel to attend conferences, training classes, and meetings, including Outside Continental (OCONUS) two to three times annually. Additionally, the candidate may be required to travel locally between various Government/ICE offices to perform the work.
- Administrative skills defined as "Exceptional", a standout in their field
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Ability to lead a small team in a fast-paced environment where Excellence is the standard
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts, occasionally through self-study
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Tim Grimes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program Manager, National Capital Region
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Wheeler Road, North Tower
Burlington, MA 01803
TEL: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law