As an Account Development Manager, you will help drive the growth of Domo’s products, services, and solutions. Account Development managers are responsible for qualifying prospective customers and leads prior to meeting with Sales Executives. Includes following up on marketing generated responses, new market penetration, calling on decision makers, scrubbing data lists, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Work – On the Account Development team, we work to constantly up-level customer service and make Domo the obvious choice. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key.
- Fight – We fight for our customer’s loyalty and trust. We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
- Innovate – We encourage ideas of improvement for yourself, the team and the company. Be a self-starter and go the extra mile.
- Create – We are always trying to create “big fish” opportunities. Prepare endlessly and wade through a lot of information, contacts and leads in order to put yourself in a position to land the big accounts.
- Serve – We serve our customers, listen to their needs, then work with them to deliver the solution.
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Account Executives.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities and qualified leads.
- Present business solutions to prospective customers.
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process.
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing marketplace.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
- Maintain accurate client communication.
- Great verbal and written skills.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Successful experience at new account development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Proven prospecting management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience and education.
- Previous sales experience, either inside or field sales.
- Proven success in developing new accounts and getting into new markets.
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions. Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience.