Responsible for multiple large and complex Oracle/JD Edwards systems and application projects from initiation through delivery. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions.
The location for this position is flexible. Candidates located in the United States and Canada are encouraged to apply. Extensive travel will be required.
- Manage projects from start to finish, identifying critical paths and dependencies. Lead business process and systems implementation efforts.
- Direct and oversee the placement of professionals on designated projects.
- Ensure that project follows selected methodology and procedures.
- Create, maintain and evaluate the project schedule and scope. Plan and schedule project timelines. Track project milestones and deliverables. Manage project scope and approval of scope changes.
- Keep client and Denovo team informed on project status and deliverables.
- Ensure consistent and effective communication.
- Identify and resolve complex customer issues and conflicts by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Collaborate with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. May provide hands-on implementation support or assist with the pre-sales process as needed.
- Four-year degree in Business or related field.
- At least 8 years of ERP software implementation project management experience and 10 years of ERP consulting experience. Knowledge of JD Edwards strongly preferred.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred. Other professional certifications as appropriate.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner.