Denovo is seeking an entry-level Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Sales Operations Analyst assists with the operational execution and analysis for our sales team. This is a critical role for our team and will provide opportunities to learn and understand our business.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate wanting to explore a career in Sales operations. Career paths into other areas of Denovo may be available as well. This is a full-time, salaried role with benefits.
- Assist with sales forecast and reporting.
- Assist with drafting of contracts
- Gather, maintain and analyze data. Provide periodic metrics and reporting as needed. Partner across various departments to gather data and information as needed.
- Maintain tools needed to support consulting business, primarily using MS Office and MS Business Intelligence tools.
- Work with Sales leadership to continuously improve business processes. Proactively identify and help to implement improvements.
- Four-year degree in business or related field.
- This is an entry-level position. We are looking for a candidate with 0 to 2 years of experience, that has a strong understanding of business processes and analysis tools.
- Must have basic business knowledge with a strong desire and capability to learn.
- Must have analytical skills and knowledge of project management skills. Must be able to gather and analyze data, understand and translate results into reports and metrics for leadership and project teams.
- Strong MS Excel skills are required for this role. Must be able to work with macros.
- Experience with Oracle BI tool, Unanet, and/or JIRA is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided if needed.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate strategy and planning. Must demonstrate attention to detail.