Responsible for multiple large and complex Oracle/JD Edwards systems and application projects from initiation through delivery. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Extensive travel will be required.
- Manage projects from start to finish, identifying critical paths and dependencies. Lead business process and systems implementation efforts.
- Direct and oversee the placement of professionals on designated projects.
- Ensure that project follows selected methodology and procedures.
- Create, maintain and evaluate the project schedule and scope. Plan and schedule project timelines. Track project milestones and deliverables. Manage project scope and approval of scope changes.
- Keep client and Denovo team informed on project status and deliverables.
- Ensure consistent and effective communication.
- Identify and resolve complex customer issues and conflicts by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Collaborate with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. May provide hands-on implementation support or assist with the pre-sales process as needed.
- Four-year degree in Business or related field.
- At least 8 years of ERP software implementation project management experience and 10 years of ERP consulting experience. Knowledge of JD Edwards strongly preferred.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred. Other professional certifications as appropriate.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Superior project planning and management skills. Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies. Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people and processes to solve unique business problems in a cost-effective manner.