The Solution Architect is a customer-prospect-facing position that works collaboratively with the Denovo sales team to drive revenue and win qualified sales opportunities. The Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that customer solutions are both operationally deliverable and profitable.
As a member of the Solutions team, you would play an active role in attaining new and existing customers by demonstrating credibility and effectiveness of solutions. You must have a strong understanding of Denovo's service offerings as well as additional third-party services, contract structures, costing/pricing methods, and various approaches to terms and conditions to support a complex sales process.
This role focuses on solution development for managed services, cloud and infrastructure deals. Candidates located in the Midwest are preferred, though candidates across the US are welcome to apply.
- Assess customer needs to identify IT solutions which support business needs. This is a client-facing position, which relies upon problem solving, analytical, and communications skills in developing relationships with business owners and key stakeholders. In this role, you will regularly interface with c-level executives, operations managers, legal teams, and outside consultants.
- Support customer/prospect discovery calls and present the Denovo operational value proposition. Explain “how” solution will be delivered to Customer teams.
- Provide architectural design work to support a range of IT solutions, working with subject-matter experts as needed.
- Play a lead role in taking solutions through approval, including documenting and prioritizing approval concerns related to operational maters, working with various teams to resolve concerns.
- Help ensure a smooth and efficient transfer of the solution from sales to delivery team.
- 10+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Sales Engineer or related position. Must have experience developing managed services, cloud/infrastructure or other similar solutions.
- Strong understanding of sales processes. Must be comfortable managing manage multiple concurrent deals of varying size and complexity, leading presentations and discussions as needed.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – presentations, written and oral communications. For this role, you must be comfortable presenting to and interacting with various levels of an organization, from operations up to the C suite.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage a varying workload, meeting deadlines.
- Travel is required for this position.