|Location:||Arlington, VA||# of Openings:||1|
Blackstone Technology Group is seeking a Jira Administrator / Technical Consultant with experience in with the Atlassian suite to join our Federal Consulting Practice in Washington DC.
We are looking for a talented Jira Administrator who is passionate about automation and orchestration to join our growing team of technology and software consulting professionals. Strong candidates will have a desire to learn and work with new technologies and provide high quality technical support and leadership for transformational application development efforts and teams.
· Primarily, administration of our Atlassian toolset and DevOps related Integration Tools (Jenkins).
· Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
· Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
· Implement Atlassian Tools upgrades, and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
· Provide User Management and support for 300+ local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices.
· Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
· Install, manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
· Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting.
· Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment.
· Interface with development groups within organization as the IT liaison for Development Cycles/Software.
· Maintain and manage Automation Build Environments such as Jenkins.
· Maintain and manage older Code Repository Systems as needed (Subversion/CVS).
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Team player, with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels. Skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
· Ability to appropriately implement policies and procedures.
· Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed including occasional weekends and evenings.
· Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented.
· Knowledge of Agile and continuous integration practices strongly preferred.
· 1-2 years of hands-on experience working with JIRA as an Administrator.
· Proven track record with Atlassian migrations and upgrades.
· Hands-on experience using JIRA REST APIs for integration with other tools such as Jenkins.
· Experience in the use, administration and integration of SDLC applications on both Linux and Windows platforms, such as test applications, various ticketing systems, requirements management systems, and software development applications.
· Familiarity with GIT, Subversion, CVS, Java, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, APIs, and MySQL.
· Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government Security Clearance.
About Blackstone Technology Group
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results