Blackstone Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in the Atlassian suite to join our Federal Consulting Practice in DC area.
The Business Analyst will work with customers and stakeholders to analyze their needs and implement solutions using the Atlassian tool suite to improve team collaboration, and support delivery
What you will do
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality meet user requests.
- Develop solutions documentation and training
- General administration of Jira projects and Confluence spaces
- Develop dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Provide User Management and support for local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices
- Recommend JIRA project and Confluence space configuration solutions designed to scale effectively for customers. This includes solutions for forms and reporting design, user roles and permissions schemes, a high level data modeling.
- experience leveraging the Atlassian tool Suite to design, prototype, and implement solutions that effectively maximize and improve business processes
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence server for software and operations teams
- Experience in configuration and support of JIRA and Confluence including, but not limited to, associated plug-ins and extensions, project administration, and user management
- Ability to create complex JIRA workflows, custom fields, and security schemes
- Ability to manage Confluence security, spaces, design, and integrations with JIRA
- Strong oral, written, facilitation, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government Security Clearance (Active DHS clearance is a plus - U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for the clearance)
Nice if you have
- Working experience in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban
- JIRA and Confluence system administration
- Experience in cyber security or related field
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!