Blackstone Technology Group’s Federal Practice is hiring a Business Intelligence (BI) Systems Administrator to maintain, install, and configure system software products in support of a shared Business Intelligence platform. The BI Systems Administrator will focus on administration and optimization of Oracle Business Intelligence products (OBIEE and Oracle Data Visualizer) in a multitenant environment and provide additional platform support across related BI applications.
- Performs software installations, maintenance and upgrades.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Perform incident resolution, problem determination, and root cause analysis to support Service Level Agreements.
- Design, develop, recommend and implement modernized system processes, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provide in-depth diagnosis for application failures and develops solutions. Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Support OBIEE administration activities like user management, server configuration, and application server maintenance.
- Provides technical expertise for planning and executing system Transitions, Migrations and Consolidations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related degree
- Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government Security Clearance
- Experience with OBIEE 11g or higher is required
- Experience configuring and managing WebLogic console
- 5+ years of progressive and relevant work experience
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership skills and success building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and business presentation skills
- Demonstrated self-starter who can provide client solutions with minimal instructions and can run independently on projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks associated with the support, modification, and updating of the hardware and software systems to include system software installations, upgrades, tests, troubleshooting and fixes.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!