National Accounts Recruiter
|Location:||Denver, CO||# of Openings:||1|
National Accounts Recruiter
Blackstone Technology Group is hiring an experienced National Accounts Recruiter in our Denver office to meet our client’s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. Our National Enterprise Account Management practice is a tight knit operation in Denver and a global provider of contingent talent solutions. Our seasoned talent professionals have a successful history of servicing the toughest demands of our staffing clients. Our agile and customized-to-client approach ensures that we meet our client’s specific needs and that we adapt to and fully support our client’s way of doing business.
Let’s hear from one of our current Sr. Recruiters regarding what it’s like to work here:
“I've been with BTG for over 3 years, and I love it. Through the course of my career, I've worked my way up the ladder for the big dogs (TEKsyetems, Robert Half, Apex, Adecco, etc..) even into national director roles... I've also been an independent consultant, run/started my own staffing operations and enjoyed success in boutique firms. Blackstone Talent Group is, by far, the most enjoyable and successful family I've ever worked for, and I'd love to share that same opportunity with you. We have fun and we're treated as professional adults, in a non-micro-managed environment (we only have 1 sales director, and our founder/owner!). Click apply and learn more!”
What’s in it for You?
Blackstone offers a culture that is teamed-based, where we will help grow your career and book of business with unwavering support. We are a non-micromanaged environment—you are a professional, and we will treat you as such. You will be joining us at a pivotal time when you will be able and encouraged to find a voice and effect a positive change in policy, business, and new resources. You will be well-compensated for your efforts: We offer a competitive base salary and a lucrative uncapped commission plan/earning potential + monetary incentives/contests to feed your competitive nature throughout the year. But your paycheck is not where compensation ends… 100% paid benefits, 224 hours PTO (3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 8 holidays), an absolute dedication to work/life balance, plus other employee-centric perks also factor into the “Why Blackstone?” conversation.
Read below to see what we need from you—if you fit the bill, one of our Corporate Recruiters would love the chance to speak with you further about creating a long-standing relationship with Blackstone!
· Our Technical Recruiters enjoy an immense amount of autonomy to drive the hiring process of delivering quality IT professionals in a time-sensitive, split-desk staffing environment. Our goal of meeting our client’s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. We have a thriving business within large and mid-cap accounts and need help fulfilling well-qualified requirements for clients who are ready to strike.
· Blackstone Technology Group is also looking for qualifications from hard-working tenured technical recruiting professionals who are deadline driven, bright, enthusiastic, competitive and creative in navigating the competitive IT and VMS marketplace in getting to the right candidate first. We seek self-managed, driven performers who are results-focused and committed to the hunt of uncovering new candidates while nurturing lasting relationships with your network.
· 1+ years of quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical talent agency
· Good working knowledge of VMS systems and high volume recruiting
· Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent) within the IT Technology Sector
· Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
· Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
· Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies; Bullhorn & LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
· Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
· Proven experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas; $500K+ annual gross spread ideal.
· Creative and resourceful to provide solutions to both the sales force and clients
· Ability to think outside of the box in order to get to the right candidate first
· BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
Tools we give you to ensure your success:
The Blackstone name was chosen very carefully. A blackstone is a cutting tool used to shape and polish a rough diamond into brilliance. True to the concept behind the formation of our name, it remains Blackstone’s commitment to help our employees carve out and forge the best possible future. At Blackstone, by focusing on creative, efficient, and future-focused information technology solutions, we help to shape innovative individuals into industry leaders. Are you a Diamond in the Rough?
About Blackstone Technology Group
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results