Blackstone Technology Group is hiring a permanent Sales Manager who will drive NET new business within large accounts for our software solution Trellis Energy, Blackstone Technology Group’s natural gas pipeline management product.
Trellis Energy Background:
Trellis Energy (trellisenergy.com) is an innovative San Francisco-based technology company bringing energy companies into the 21st century through advanced technology. Our Trellis ETMS product and solutions support the following Natural Gas transaction management domains:
- Interstate & Intrastate pipelines
- LDC Gas Supply & Customer Choice
- Develop and drive strategy to hunt for qualified prospects through existing energy industry network or lead generation
- Customer relationship management, customer calls, meetings, product demonstrations, prepare/ present proposal and drive the sales process to successful closing
- Focus on driving NET NEW business for Trellis
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of revenue
- Building strong relationships with key senior clients and helping closing key deals as necessary
- Working with Marketing to drive lead generation
- Maintaining in depth awareness of market and industry trends
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales process
- Produce and provide business plans quarterly to Blackstone senior management
- 10 + years of sales and client management experience selling Software (SaaS) based solutions
- Energy/Oil and Gas/Power industry experience required; natural gas/pipeline experience highly preferred
- Ability to provide strong client and management references
- Proven track record of effectively communicating and presenting to the C-suite
- Ability to strategically sell and lead all aspects of complex deals
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against quota and excelling in a highly competitive market
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Passion for generating new business, hitting sales goals, and developing and building deep client relationships
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking, and demonstrated negotiation and consultative solution selling skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships
- Documentation of formal sales and negotiation training a huge plus
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; the company pays 100% of Employee’s health insurance premiums.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!