Are you passionate about people and technology? Blackstone is a place where you can make real impact. Accelerate your career and work with some of the brightest professionals in the talent acquisition industry and have a TON OF FUN while doing it.
At Blackstone, we are:
- Fast-paced, dynamic, forward thinking and determined to help our clients and our employees succeed
- Committed to delivering excellence both at work and in the community
- Stronger together, thriving in a culture that drives innovation, collaboration, transparency, integrity and serves to attract and retain the very best talent through investments in training and continuous learning
- United in tearing down unnecessary and costly layers, and instead investing in things that fuel growth and creativity of our people
- Learning constantly: from each other, through meetups that we host and sponsor, monthly lunch and learns at our offices, from our mentors and by using our knowledge repositories, training tools and platforms that we have built over time
Blackstone Technology Group is currently looking for a Corporate Technical Recruiter to help scale our Blackstone Talent division. In this role, you will learn to utilize your sourcing savvy, sales skills, business acumen and networking panache to identify and attract superior talent. You’ll work with management to draft job specifications, source and screen candidates, schedule interviews, formulate offers, and close deals. As a member of the corporate recruiting team, you’ll carry a moderately heavy requisition load, and ensure the successful delivery of full life-cycle recruiting support. The ideal candidate for this role has been an IT agency recruiter in the DC metro area and has a deep network of IT recruiters and salespeople.
- Strategically source and hire candidates for staffing and recruiting services
- Build and maintain a strong network and candidate pipeline through cold calling, lead generation, online database mining and social networking
- Attend networking events, community outreach, and share what makes Blackstone great
- Understand and summarize candidate's key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Evaluate and screen for company and team fit while matching each candidate’s skills, experience and behavioral traits
- Review resumes, pre-screen and educate candidates on the company and opportunities
- Provide regular status reports to Executive Leadership and ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant with internal processes
- Contribute to the development of internal processes related to recruiting and providing recruiting support to other Blackstone divisions as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience as a recruiter, preferably within a staffing and IT environment, servicing the full life-cycle needs of a growing organization
- Proven ability to employ a broad array of sourcing channels including referral programs, social networks, job boards, niche advertising, networking, recruiting events, and other creative means to promote and publicize our opportunities to both active and passive candidates
- Commitment to results, coupled with the ability to stay patient and persistent
- Have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a proven ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to quickly adapt, engage and excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- BA or BS degree preferred
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; the company pays 100% of Employee’s health insurance premiums, offers a month of PTO, including sick time and a dynamic culture.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!