Contract Security Manager -- San Diego
SECURITY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Security Manager (“Manager”) will be responsible for daily operations pertaining to security officer staffing requirements, and meeting business goals and objectives in a particular large scale project in the San Diego, CA area. The Manager will be responsible for conducting quality assurance inspections, and monitors and manages the security departments in the assigned region. The Manager will be responsible for delivering training and recruiting for open positions within the region. The Manager will ensure supervisors understand and deliver orders and that resources are ever-ready in order that, upon notice, required posts can be timely staffed and appropriately manned according to contract requirements and post orders. The Manager will have daily contact with the client, will prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports.
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be a United States citizen and possess a valid Social Security card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills necessary to effectively communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders: Inter‑Con employees, staff members, senior and executive management, and client representatives
- Have the ability to multi-task and work effectively under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with personnel management, coordination and supervision in a multi-site physical security-related environment.
- Must have experience in the energy industry.
- Must have NERC/FERC compliance and enforcement experience.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license and satisfactorily undergo a DMV records check
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate and possess familiarity with scheduling software as well as expert-level knowledge of basic computer functions and programs
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment physical
- Must be physically fit and able to meet all of the physical requirements of the position including climbing stairs or ladders, lifting or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds and running short distances.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Veterans Encourage to Apply