Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
Minimum TS/SCI w/ CI poly REQUIRED
Abraxas has the need for a Collection Management Advisor, some of the duties are:
- Supporting the management of its multi-intelligence discipline portfolio that includes a wide range of topics and issues that span one or more collection disciplines; GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, or SIGINT.
- Conducting in-depth assessments of collection capabilities in support of decision making on collection enterprise issues.
- Supporting the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence collection strategies.
- Recommending innovative solutions to enhance collection activities in order to meet national intelligence priorities and close gaps.
- Supporting the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on collection activities.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions, and outreach initiatives to address collection matters.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of an intelligence collection discipline (GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, or SIGINT), or disciplines, or collection management with emphasis on capabilities and collection strategies. The following are additional DESIRED qualifications for this position:
- 10+ years working in the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the Intelligence Community’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding collection matters.