Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational successes.
Minimum TS/SCI w/ CI poly required
The Mid-Level Military Analysts are responsible for the following:
- Assist efforts to coordinate, execute, and provide after-action activity reports detailing the IC’s assessment OBs for select national military and security forces, and also non-state actors.
- Remaining cognizant of major OB and database issues related to countries and groups selected for review, and also staying abreast of global military and security developments that have national security and foreign policy significance.
- Assist with and help facilitate IC consensus on specific OB issues through a series of community sessions, working groups, and related meetings.
- Support related ad-hoc tasks, office initiatives, and other projects.
- Engaging with US and IC commands pertaining to OB and military issues.
- Demonstrated knowlede of IC froeign military OB stake-holders and data systems, along with IC OB components, missions, and interrelationships.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate broad-based team efforts regarding key OB issues.