Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
Abraxas has a need for a Senior-Level Web Application and User Interface (UI) Engineer who will work with a team of engineers and developers to design, develop, implement and maintain enterprise web applications. The Engineer will apply their skills and understanding of web technology/trends and user interface design to deliver applications that are user friendly and intuitive. They will also support the program by identifying and analyzing requirements and generating and maintaining program and system documentation.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE_ACTIVE TS/SCI W/POLY
- 11+ years of experience developing web applications and user interfaces
- Understanding and experience applying web standards
- Experience gathering and analyzing technical requirements
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Experience with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Hudson, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience building REST services
- Experience with CM including code repositories i.e. Subversion, Git