Path Forward Returnship - UI Engineer
|Location:||San Francisco, CA (Headquarters)|
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Lending Club is a 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Lending Club, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
· 2+ years software engineering experience in a web environment in any language
· 1+ years hands-on production level coding experience with Node.js in a consumer application
· Experience with unit test patterns (nice to have used Jasmine, Mocha, or similar)
· Experience with npm, gulp, asset pipelines (browserify, webpack, or similar)
· Ability to create web applications that maintain a rich experience using stateless HTTP design patterns
· 1+ years working in an API-driven environment, consuming RESTful APIs from Node (i.e. Microservices)
· Experience with React-Redux or other similar modern frameworks
· Knowledge and experience with ES6+
· Currently working in TDD style, experience and affinity with dev-authored integration and functional tests
· Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
· Understanding of modern customer development strategies (Lean Startup, marketing, etc.)
· Cross-browser, cross-platform UI design
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results