|<< Back to Search Results
Regional Sales Manager - Federal
|Position Type:||Regular Full time|
|Work Location:||Washington DC|
|Required Education:||Bachelors degree (B)|
|Min Experience Required:||5-9 Years|
Imation (NYSE: IMN) is a global scalable storage and data security company. The Company's portfolio includes tiered storage and security offerings for business and products designed to manage audio and video information in the home. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network and well recognized brands.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – FEDERAL
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join the Imation Mobile Security (IMS) team who will be responsible for selling the Ironkey solution portfolio. This person will be working directly with both Federal agencies as well as our Federal partner community.
The vision at Ironkey is to safeguard the mobile workforce and the data it depends on, no matter where it goes. Our solutions keep sensitive information, digital identities, portable workspaces and essential enterprise applications safe, intact, and uncompromised. Our Windows To Go solution, which is certified by Microsoft, represents the mobile platform of the future. With smart phones and tablets, everyone is bringing their own device to work.
Imation Mobile Security, a division of Imation Corporation, is an exciting and dynamic organization. Come join us !
· Develop for new business opportunities via the sales cycle – prospecting, qualification, recommendation/objections, and closing the sale
· Conduct formal and informal presentations and demonstrations to both Federal end user prospects and channel partners
· Serve as a key evangelist for Ironkey’s newest offerings, such as Windows To Go with responsibility for educating customers and partners on the business and technical value that our solutions provide
· Work effectively with key channel partners throughout the geography as well as internally with the Ironkey Channel Account Managers
· Lead account coordination strategies and tactics (inside sales, system engineering and sales management)
· Manage accurate sales forecasting from initial contact through the procurement process, ensuring CRM tool is utilized effectively.
· Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
· Travel Expectations: up to 10% domestic travel
· 5+ years’ experience in a Federal sales role
· Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent
· Proven experience in selling to U.S. Federal Government agencies
· Broad understanding of Microsoft solutions
· Knowledge of key technologies to include storage, encryption, disaster recovery, data security, virtualization and systems management
· Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
· Highly self-motivated and consistent track record of exceeding quota
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results