Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking a Corporate Communications Specialist to join our team in Washington, D.C.
Key Role/Position Description:
- Assist NGA senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communication products (e.g. emails, articles)
- Work with senior government officials under tight deadlines to translate ideas and concepts into professional communication products - such as speeches, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, articles, Director NGA emails to all employees and other products sent to the Director of NGA
Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators and other required staff.
- Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field, plus 7-10 years professional experience required.
- Demonstrated ability writing high-quality complicated, technical subject matter communication products (speeches/talking points/articles) under high-pressure, quick-deadlines.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community, DoD and/or NGA operations, OR demonstrated ability to quickly master complex topics with minimal exposure.
- Must have strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Executive presence and ability to interact with senior leaders and build an internal network.
- Demonstrated strong research, data gathering and analysis skills.
- Must be proficient with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Capitol Hill or supporting political appointees desirable.
- Familiarity with journalistic writing and AP style desirable.
- Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image.
- Ability to work as a team member or independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
Health, Dental and Vision - Life and Personal Accident Insurance - Group Universal Life Insurance - Educational Assistance - Training and Development - Employee Assistance - Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
To Apply: Reliable candidates seeking an exciting new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to:
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.