Customer Success Manager
||San Ramon, CA
|# of openings:
Your goal as an eQuest HCM Customer Success Manager is to partner with our customers to ensure their overall positive experience and assist them in fully leveraging their eQuest solutions. You will serve as their advocate and trusted adviser to support their Talent Acquisition Team.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You should have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around; knowing how to win the respect and trust of the customer. You should be passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use of eQuest products. You will need impeccable relational skills where you can create win/win environments for all parties.
You will own a book of existing customers. Your job is to make sure that your customers’ needs are being handled promptly. This includes renewing existing contracts, informing your customers of new exciting products and writing new sales orders, if needed.
The job is located in San Ramon, California and you will be required to work from this location. Our office environment is fun and you’ll be working with some great people. We have excellent compensation plans including medical, dental, 401K and our famous Friday afternoon wine tastings.
If this sounds like something you’d like to do - please respond with your resume including a brief response as to why you would be perfect for this position.
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include:
- Pre-Post sales activity and customer engagement
- Smooth customer onboarding and professional product deployment
- Increasing adoption while ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Drive continued value of through the use of eQuest products and services.
- Empower, develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- 4+ years of Prior experience in Customer Success or relevant experience.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and other Customer Success platforms
- Knowledge of the Human Capital Management space (i.e, Taleo, Successfactors, Workday, Kenexa)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
|Back to Search Results