Seattle Fish Company of New Mexico, Inc. is a leader in wholesale seafood distribution to the foodservice industry in the New Mexico/West Texas area. We need a sales professional to join our team who can help us achieve our planned growth through understanding our products and the needs of our customers. Openings exist in Albuquerque, Lubbock/Amarillo and El Paso.
· Research and locate new opportunities for seafood products by visiting existing and new customers.
· Analyze customer business opportunities by identified vertical markets.
· Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
· Maintain order guides and pricing files using product and/or customer analysis and comparisons.
· Keep informed of new products, and other general information of interest to customers.
· Participate in developing long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
· Conduct training sessions for key clients and their staff.
· Develop marketing and ad strategies for retail clients.
High energy and enthusiastic. High school diploma or equivalent required, excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and communications skills required; ability to multitask and prioritize; ability to work with people at all levels; ability to work individually and as a part of a team; must have a high level of accuracy and be detail oriented; mature, professional attitude and appearance; computer proficiency in Windows environment; must have a consistent work history. Willing to do some travel. Experience selling to retail chains or food service accounts in New Mexico, Lubbock/Amarillo or El Paso is a plus. Spanish speaking a plus, and is a necessity for El Paso.
We offer a competitive base salary and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) . We will also provide training in our systems and products. Commission and Bonus Programs