Dispatcher / Baggage Sweeps
|Location:||FL - Tampa|
The dispatcher will pick up luggage daily from the airport, coordinate the delivery schedule with drivers, and assure the delivery schedule is met. The dispatcher will utilize many computer programs simultaneously, conduct customer billing and customer service.
· Coordinates availability of drivers with the delivery schedule
· Dispatch baggage delivery routes efficiently and with a focus on meeting service levels
· Utilize several dispatch computer programs simultaneously
· Drive company vehicle to perform airport baggage sweeps
· Billing and customer service
· Regular communication with airline staff and independent contractors
· Dispatch experience and route planning experience preferred
· Ability to work in a high pressured environment and multi-task
· Knowledge of the metropolitan area required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Strong computer skills including a current version of Excel and Word
· Excellent Driving Record
· Excellent communication skills
· Available to work weekdays and weekends, night and day shift
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results