TO BE BASED IN HOMA BAY
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the Logistics and Stores Assistant Supports EGPAF in the day-to-day management of assets, stores and logistics especially those related to VMMC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, inspect and verify goods (Quality/Quantity) as per the Purchase order and Delivery and notes and raise GRNs.
- Manage stores receipts and issues and ensure distribution of inventories and commodities to health facilities.
- Maintenance of up to date stores documentation by using stores ledger, GRNs, Issues notes and proper filling of receipts and returns.
- Equipment identification by branding and tagging before distribution and ensuring updated records of the same.
- Conduct quarterly/monthly inventory counts, update the stocks ledger and do monthly reporting
- Check stocks to determine inventory levels and anticipate needed supplies.
- Working closely with Operations Manager and procurement officers to prepare the monthly stores inventory report and distribution reconciliations.
- Updating of PRFs/LPO schedule
- To reconcile & route invoices from vendors and forward for verification
- Making copies of invoices once all relevant approvals have been completed, record and dispatch original copies to Head office for payment
- Assist Operations departments in updating store bin cards both physically and electronically upon issuing of items from EGPAF stores
- Proper labelling and filling of office documents as per EGPAF standard operating procedures for reference purposes in the office
- Diploma/Degree in Stores and logistics/Procurement/ Business administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in handling VMMC supplies and logistics.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory
- Effective communication skills both oral & written
- Good inter-personal & team playing skills are
CLOSING DATE 05 AUGUST 2018