Partner is seeking a full-time Staff Professional II to complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments remotely in the New Orleans, LA area. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience performing Phase I ESAs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- · Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget
- · Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
- · Communication with client and subject site representatives
- · Data compilation and organization
- · Report authoring
- · Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.)
- · Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager associated with report deliverable schedule and plan.
- · Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.).
- · Data compilation and organization.
- · Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities, if necessary.
- · Technical report authoring.
- · Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files.
- · Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the Project Manager.
- · Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- · Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- · Understands the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
- · Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- · Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or by email) to the Client.
- · Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- · Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- · Ability to work on projects concurrently
- · Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- · Exceptional writing skills
- · Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- · Bachelor Degree from accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering discipline.
- · 3 to 5 years relevant experience in environmental consulting.
- Projects involve a degree of travel. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and provide own transportation to and from project sites.
- · Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- · Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- · Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- · Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.