Work From Home – Elite Customer Service Opportunity
Aspire Lifestyles- "extraordinary every time"
As a home-based Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge, you are part of our world class customer service team that provides extraordinary care to our clients with the goal of delivering superior customer service and brand loyalty. We are experts at creating memorable experiences.
As a part of our team, you will fulfill Concierge requests for premium American Express Card Members and enhance the American Express brand in those interactions.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and Concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance Concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions. Join a dynamic and leading concierge company that offers a competitive package:
- $15.50 hour base pay; opportunity to earn up to $45K annually, depending on performance, and hours worked.
- Eligible for merit increase (based on performance) in annual performance review program
- Paid Training
- Overtime potential
- Monthly and Quarterly performance based bonuses
- Quarterly Pay for Performance Bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid time off program
- Paid holidays and floating holidays
- Career opportunities to move into more senior concierge roles or leadership position
- CURRENT SHIFT OFFERED: Days/ Afternoon / Evening
Please note: MUST be able to work Weekends
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver white glove Concierge services to an elite clientele, assisting with tasks including placing dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, entertainment and ticket inquiries, assistance while travelling and more.
- Utilize a variety of resources including search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful, valuable solutions and customized recommendations and services.
- Utilize multiple complex systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Provide meaningful and relevant insight to customers regarding the services that their Concierge can provide for them.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency and quality through inbound and outbound virtual channels (phone, chat, email, etc.).
- NO SALES REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are a must, with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
- Experience in a white glove or luxury industry is an asset. Prior experience in the Hospitality, Travel, or Entertainment industries preferred.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient at navigating multiple systems at one time.
- Able to work in a fast paced, structured 24/7 call center
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Work Environment Requirements
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection and dedicated land-based phone line (not VOIP).
- Must be able to establish a home office that provides and maintains the following equipment: cross-cut shredder, desk and chair.
- Dedicated workspace that is quiet with door that can be locked. Computer equipment must not face hallways or windows.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer