The Brand Expert will help support Store Management in the execution of the selling culture and operations for a Fox Retail Store through exceeding expectations in programs and company objectives. Our Brand Expert is accountable for achieving all store goals and initiatives through driving sales, supporting store teams, recruiting/training exceptional talent, and achieving superior and consistent operational excellence, while maintaining professional pride and work ethic.
Essential Functions of this Role:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for growing revenues by driving sales through the execution of the Fox selling culture.
- Support the Store Management in recruiting and training for other brand expert positions.
- Execute an innovative customer store experience that surprises and excites our customers while exceeding our selling objectives
- Execute retail operations best practices within a Fox retail store.
- Maintain policies and procedures for the store.
- Execute strategies to improve operating results in partnership with Store Management.
- Monitor individual KPI’s and look for ways to maximize or improve results in partnership with Store Management.
- Execute store strategies to manage inventory levels and maximize sales opportunities.
- Execute marketing strategies to achieve and exceed sales goals in partnership with the Store Management.
- Execute visual merchandising direction from Store Management while maintaining standards and brand image.
- Support Store Management in the implementation of field training programs.
- Support the Store Management in the execution of strategic events to increase sales and profitability.
- Monitor individual time worked and follow Fox store scheduling processes.
- Attend store sales meetings.
- Execute checklists to ensure compliance to selling culture and operational policies and procedures.
- Execute store level procedures related to merchandise flow, store maintenance and sale support functions.
- Acts as a liaison between Customers and Store Management.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and respond to change effectively.
- Resolve customer service issues in the store in conjunction with Store Management.
- Minimize loss through the execution of Fox Retail Stores Loss Prevention program
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 1 year experience with apparel store environment preferred.
- Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store layout.
- Proven ability to plan and accomplish goals with a demonstrated history of exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to execute strong selling skills.
- POS Systems Experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong people interaction skills.
- Forward thinking and creative, capable of executing direction from a supervisors.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to learn difficult concepts quickly, offer creative solutions to problems and maintain a point of view while supporting the ideas of others.
- General knowledge of retail/math principles with the ability and willingness to work with numbers.
- Strong organization skills, ability to follow projects/tasks to completion.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and support a diverse work team
- May have to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move about a retail store for long periods of time.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time during a work day.
- May be required to work more than 8 hours during a workday.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.