This position can be located in either the Indianapolis Corporate Office or the New York City office.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: AVP, Brand Management needed to provide high-level strategic development and implementation of marketing partnerships with a focus on family, entertainment, lifestyle and cause marketing.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop, manage and implement strategic marketing partnerships to drive center traffic with a focus on the Family, Entertainment and Lifestyle categories.
- Manage the implementation and execution of cause marketing strategies and programming.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and execute new marketing programs and experiential activations that enhance the Simon shopping experience.
- Oversee creative development of assets to support brand partnerships and cause marketing - including advertising, digital, social, collateral, brochures/magazines, video, signage, etc.
- Manage relationships with field marketing teams, RVPMs and other business partners.
- Deliver assets to field teams/partners according to agreed scheduled.
- Develop opportunity decks and solicit participation from potential internal/external partners.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a marketing leadership role for a high-profile shopping center, retailer or hospitality brand or agency.
- Proven track record managing relationships with external/internal business partners.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional ability to manage high volume of projects. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of print, video and digital production processes.
- Exceptional ability to manage internal relationships with broad range of stakeholders - including marketing/management field personnel, business development team, PR department, Brand Management, Creative Services, Digital Marketing etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence in presenting concepts and securing engagement and closure with potential partners and senior execs.