- Responsible for the issuance, award, administration and closeout out of General Service Agreements and their associated task release contracts and any non-GSA contracts for Plant Operations and Corporate services contracts.
- Responsible for tracking insurance certificates for all existing and new contractors.
- Responsible for obtaining service vendor qualifications and monitoring vendor performance.
- Assist in resolving any claims that may arise concerning vendor invoicing, performance or other issues.
- Promote sound contracting principles.
- Promote fair, ethical and reasonable supply chain business principles.
- Review Contract Terms.
- Manage amendments of existing documents when language is modified.
- Become a Maximo expert for Contracts Module.
In addition to the duties described for Level I:
Review Contract Terms & recommend changes as needed to comply with changing legislation, regulatory requirements and any other business needs.
In addition to the duties described for Level I & II:
Be a Maximo expert for Contracts Module as well as Lawson Strategic Sourcing & Lawson PO20 & PO25 modules.
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree in business or technology related field preferred
Two (2) to six (6) years contracts and/or purchasing experience in utility, generation, transmission, distribution, services or related industry
Four (4) to twelve (12) years contracts and/or purchasing experience in utility, generation, transmission, distribution, services or related industry; or two (2) years of college plus two (2) to ten (10) years contracting experience in the industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Interpreting contracts, negotiating, conflict resolution, good communication (written and oral), computer literate.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations:
- Certified Purchasing Manager Certification (CPM) or Certified Professional Supply Chain Manager Certification (CPSM) preferred.
- Valid driver’s license that meets the insurance eligibility requirements under Oglethorpe Power's Driver Qualification Program.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.