LTC is among the fastest growing federal contracting companies in the United States. Operating in 40 office locations in 12 countries worldwide, LTC provides complete general construction, environmental, and energy services to federal and municipal government agencies, as well as commercial clients and is quickly becoming a recognized construction solutions provider in the domestic oil & gas industry.
Coordinate with Project Managers and assigned team members to establish and maintain project budgets, review project costs‐to‐date and cost‐to‐complete, identify and communicate financial issues to project team, provide financial reports, and participate in close‐out of completed projects. Communicate with subcontractors and vendors as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Project Managers and Project Schedulers in the invoicing of jobs.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing and presentation of EAC (Estimate at Completion).
- Input and monitor project budgets and expenses, utilizing information from the LTC accounting system.
- Maintain necessary documentation for client and subcontract change orders.
- Organize, review and file all assigned contracts, budgets, change orders, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Coordinator to ensure budget allocations are reasonable in accordance with project timeline and that allocations are extended per contract.
- Review purchasing requisitions to determine budget availability.
- Review vendor and subcontractor invoices for accuracy and forward to Project Manager any non‐compliance issues that arise during review. Forward approved invoices to accounting for processing within time guidelines established.
- Assist in resolving vendor issues related to lien waivers and certified payrolls.
- Review client invoices for compliance with contract terms and percentages complete obtained from the Project Manager.
- Review project for FAR 31 and Procurement Regulation compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; or
- An Associate’s degree in Business Administration and 3 or more years of general accounting experience; or
- A high school diploma and 5 or more years of general accounting experience.
- Oil & Gas experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assume responsibility, achieve assigned goals and work effectively with others.
- Possess excellent attention to details, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access.
- Experience with Deltek or similar project/government based accounting software preferred.
- General knowledge of Primavera scheduling software or comparable experience preferred.
- Previous contract management experience preferred.