School Bus Driver
Looking for a Great Part-time Job?
Do you enjoy driving and working with children?
BECOME A PART-TIME SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!
Stock Transportation, a leader in the student transportation industry, is looking for friendly, responsible, and energetic individuals to add to our teams in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick!
Our part-time schedules work extremely well for:
· Self-employed individuals looking to supplement their income,
· Stay at home parents looking to spend more time with their children,
· Semi-retirees looking to add some routine and meaning to their lives,
· or anyone who would like evenings, weekends, and summers off.
· Part-Time Job (Split Shift AM & PM)
· An example of our split shift is Mon to Fri 7:30am-9:30am and 2:30pm-4:30pm
· No Nights or Weekends Required, School Holidays and Summers Off
· No Experience Necessary, Free Training Provided!
· Transport students to and from home / school safely, and interact with students and parents
· Must have at least 2 years of driving history in Canada and a great driving history (Less than 3 points accumulated on driver license and no speeding tickets over 24km/hr)
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Driver Licence Requirements: minimum Full G Licence in Ontario, and minimum Class 5 Licence in Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
· Shorter Training with B or E Licence in Ontario, and Class 2 Licence in Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
· Good Customer Service Skills
· Proficiency in English
· Must successfully pass our Assessment/Training before becoming an employee with us
3 Ways to Apply!
· Email us your resume by clicking on “Apply” to this job posting
· Go to www.stocktransportation.com, fill out an application under "Join Our Team"
· Call one of our offices:
|Back to Search Results