The Sales Coordinator will work as a member of a high performance sales organization. This person will provide day-to-day support for our Marketplace Sales Division, including Real Estate, Auto, Travel, Arts and Entertainment. They key responsibility is to ensure that the advertising group and our clients are receiving top quality service.
· Creating/altering/collating PowerPoint presentations and sell sheets
· Maintaining Excel sales spreadsheets
· Making sure all creative assets (print and digital) are received in-house on deadline
· Manage ad ordering and billing databases
· Ordering ads
· Obtaining ad approvals from customers
· Help with research and sales development
· Handle rate, deadline and general information questions over the phone
· An unflappable demeanor
· Experience with print and digital advertising
· A grasp of fundamental sales and marketing concepts
· Organization and attention to detail
· Adept at Client Interactions
· Unfailingly good attitude and adaptability
· Really good grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills
· An eye for good layout
· The ability to get along with a lot of different people
· A love of Excel and Powerpoint
· Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
· Agency background preferred
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Boston Globe Media is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.