At SMITH, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at a high tempo, we collaborate, we have fun, and we deliver.
The market demand for our services has fueled our growth—we’re currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team of code ninjas in Gatineau. The team delivers digital commerce and marketing solutions that create engaging and interactive brand experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role is a driven, energetic C#/.NET expert with exceptional interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and sharp business acumen, who is also experienced in developing complex implementations using a .NET platform.
What you’ll do
- Develop and debug assigned features and system code according to approved design specifications and quality goals, meeting all approved milestones within agreed-upon timelines.
- Contribute technical and process expertise to development efforts, including design creation and review.
- Assume responsibility for the performance, scalability, operation, and serviceability of assigned features and feature areas.
- Analyze and establish requirements and detailed task items, dependencies, risks, and estimates in order to provide high-quality deliverables.
- Communicate current development status/metrics and voice any potential issues with development or delivery to the Dev Lead.
- Analyze, fix, and submit corrections for assigned software defects.
- Foster success throughout the organization by collaborating closely with teammates and cross-functional partners in a well-organized fashion.
What you bring
- A degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in full-stack development
- Experience with the Sitecore CMS and DMS
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Solid understanding of:
- Object-oriented programming
- NoSQL technologies (Mongo, Cassandra)
- Node, TypeScript, and, ideally, Angular
- BDD Development (using Specflow)
- Demonstrated initiative and maturity
- Continuous learning and willingness to investigate new technologies and different approaches
- Good knowledge of ecommerce concepts (B2B and B2C)
SMITH is a leading experiential commerce (xCom) agency that specializes in helping brands modernize the buying and selling experience for both B2B and B2C customers. SMITH is proud to serve some of the world’s most highly recognized brands, including AT&T, Microsoft, Cansel, Top Golf, CDK Global, Xerox, and Tejuri.
The company is headquartered in Seattle and has offices in Portland, Spokane, and Ottawa.
Learn more at www.smith.co. Follow us on Twitter: @humansofsmith