Design lifts the spirit, unleashes human potential and transforms our world.
NBBJ is a different kind of design practice, one that helps our clients drive innovation by creating highly productive, sustainable spaces that free people to live, learn, work and play as they were meant to.
The world’s leading organizations look to our experts to help them design environments that disrupt the status quo and effect real, meaningful change.
We make news by partnering with like-minded companies named “Most Innovative” by FastCompany including Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, and Tencent. Our clients also include institutional leaders such as Cambridge University, Cleveland Clinic, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Massachusetts General Hospital, NYU Medical Center and Stanford University.
Highlights & Accolades
• Featured in the New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, CNBC and Modern Healthcare on the impact of design on the bottom line.
• Ranked as the #3 largest architecture firm in the U.S. by Building Design & Construction and Engineering News Record magazines.
• Among the 10 largest architecture firms in the world (World Architecture).
• Voted the “most admired healthcare practice” by Interior Design magazine.
• Awarded multiple AIA National Honor and BusinessWeek’s “Good Design is Good Business” awards.
For more information, please check out:
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.