Now hiring in Dieppe!
Associates in this night-shift position select and stage orders for delivery to Sysco customers.
• Maintains an acceptable level of production and accuracy while selecting foodservice orders.
• Loads pallets to ensure safe delivery of product to customers.
• Adheres to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Understand and comply with Sysco’s policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety.
• Carries out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
• Participate in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors.
• High School diploma and clean Criminal check required.
• English fluency.
• High volume warehouse experience using a pallet jack and/or forklift is beneficial.
• Medium to high level of physical exertion is required; repetitive, continuous lifting to 40 kg.
• Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment.
• Reliable and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude.
All Sysco associates demonstrate positive behaviors in the following areas:
• Innovation • Communication • Building Partnerships • Customer Focus
To be successful in this position, the candidate will also demonstrate successfully:
• Timeliness of Delivery/Quality of Work Output • Stress Tolerance • Organizing • Perseverance • Interpersonal Skills • Drive for Results
Qualified candidates apply on-line via the link below.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity.