The Café Attendant will provide courteous and rapid service to Members and Guests. The Café Attendant will implement the skills and language programs as provided by the BlueStar Resort & Golf Group.
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME positions available!
- FULL-TIME Hours: 30-40 per week
- PART-TIME Hours: 15-20 per week
- Schedule: **Some Evenings & Weekends REQUIRED**
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Occasional Evening Banquets
- Pay Rate: Starting $12 per hour + tips
- Benefits (FULL-TIME only): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + more
Must be 21 years of age to submit application, as the position will require serving alcohol.
Must possess or be willing to get Food Handlers Permit & Class 12 Liquor License
Prior deli, catering or cooking experience a plus.
- The Café Attendant will maintain effective communication with members and fellow team members. Specific forms of communication include answering questions, making suggestions regarding Food and Beverage Service, writing down orders, answering phone properly and articulating a working knowledge of the Cyber Café. All food and beverage preparation.
- Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
- Must be change adaptive, flexible, and empathetic.
- Must be highly customer oriented and responsive with a high need for closure.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to think, work, and make independent decisions based on sound judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines.
- Strong team-building skills including the ability to lead, cooperate, motivate, and contribute as part of a team with representatives from multiple disciplines.
- Must be willing to "roll-up" sleeves and dig in with staff to drive processes that support the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness a must.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Café Attendants must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Cafe Attendants must be able to calculate discounts, interest and percentages
- A Café Attendant must have a High School diploma, GED or one to three months of related experience.
- Café Attendants must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memorandums. They must have the ability to effectively present information both in one on one, and small group situations with members, guests and fellow team members.
BLUESTAR RESORT & GOLF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V