Our Food Server at Wildflowers at The Lodge will provide exceptional guest service to all guest who dine within the Restaurant. Food Servers will ensure guests have a memorable experience while dining at Wildflowers and always invite guests back.
• Always provides prompt, courteous and professional food & beverage service.
• Reports to the Supervisor/Manager before shift start to obtain assigned station.
• Ensures that work areas/stations are clean, orderly and stocked.
• Ensures that tables are set properly according to assigned station.
• Completes all side duties.
• Guests are greeted within two minutes. Guests’ orders are then taken in a timely manner.
• Acknowledges a guest immediately and by name if possible.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all menu and beverage items, their prices, ingredients, method of
preparation and availability.
• Verify all check discrepancies with Supervisor/Manager before changing and closing.
• Ensure that all guest orders are correct before serving.
• Effectively performs table-side service with poise and confidence and in compliance with all
safety and sanitation standards.
• Accurately opens all checks and enters information on the point-of-sale system. Follows all cash
handling procedures and check-closing procedures.
• Previous tray or food server experience is required.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests.
• Fine dining experience preferred.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift/carry up to 30 pounds.
This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.