Our Pittsburgh office is hiring an Associate Media Director to lead the Media Planning effort for a major regional client. Your focus will be on local planning in an integrated environment where interactive, broadcast and print are critical components of the media mix. In our team environment, you will work closely with all agency disciplines that support the client including Creatives, Account Management, Interactive, Media Buyers, Print and Broadcast Production, Account Planners, PR, and more.
In this leadership position, you will:
- Develop sophisticated Media Plans for a major regional client. You WILL have the opportunity to provide Media support for other clients as well.
- Collaborate closely with Media Buyers and all other disciplines within the agency staff.
- Be a media thought leader, with a strong understanding of all forms of media and specific expertise with broadcast, print and online.
- Be very hands in the construction and presentation of media plans. You will present direct to clients.
- Build solid relationships with clients while developing a deep understanding of their business.
- Work closely with others to provide integrated marketing solutions that positively impact the client’s business.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the media marketplace and all current media research tools and techniques.
- Travel, as required, to agency and client meetings, and to network with media reps in specific markets
To excel in this hands-on position, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least seven years of progressive Media and Media Planning experience. Agency experience is a must. This client’s media plan is integrated, large and sophisticated. Big brand experience is preferred. QSR experience may also be helpful.