If you join Vivaldi Partners you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi Partners and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Vivaldi Partners is a premier, global strategy consulting firm that specializes in developing business, marketing and branding strategies for Global 500 companies. In a world where brands struggle for identity and visibility, Vivaldi Partners integrates deep specialized expertise in Strategy, Branding, Marketing, and Innovation to achieve differentiation, relevance, and breakthrough strategies for growth. We work with senior executives with teams composed of world-class practitioners and thought leaders in their respective areas (Advanced Research, Executive Education, Valuation and Analytics, and Design) to uncover their firms' competitive advantages and realize their potential for economic value creation. For more information about the company, please see our website at www.vivaldipartners.com.
- Provide research and analytic support for project teams, including financial data & company performance, market research & sizing, field audits, best practices and benchmarking
- Provide primary and secondary research for clients or our publishing efforts
- Perform basic marketing/brand analyses (competitive analysis, product analysis, ConsumerFIRST research etc.)
- Analyze certain research streams and synthesize into clear, relevant results
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, outbound marketing campaigns
- Help grow the firm through participation in internal firm-building activities (e.g., recruiting, securing speaking engagements, public relations, website enhancement, etc.)
- Self starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Ability to apply creative thinking to client issues
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Strong problem solving and client/executive relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, fun to work with and sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- BA or BS degree from a leading university
- 1 year of post-undergraduate work experience is a plus, preferably at a top-tier consulting or professional services firm or within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Proficient in Computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Internet research tools. Ability to structure and build Excel-based models for business cases, brand and business analyses. Knowledge of macros, pivot tables and statistical tools a strong plus.
- Ability to speak foreign languages also a plus
- Located in New York City – some travel will be required