Tired of working normal retail hours, holidays, and evenings?
Looking for stability with a dynamic, growing company?
Are you energetic, competitive, determined and love to work with people?
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM . . . WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 'PAWN STAR'
With roots that trace back to 1903 in San Francisco, Best Collateral is a leader in the "Collateral Lending" industry . . . otherwise known as Pawn Shops. We pride ourselves in providing consumers with convenient options to their short-term cash needs while offering great values to our retail customers who "Expect More but Want to Pay Less." With 8 pleasant locations in Northern California, our mission is to provide the Best customer service and experience in the industry while creating an exciting and rewarding career for our employees.
- Competitive Wages
- Exciting Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Stability and Excitement with a Growing Company
As a Store Associate, you will provide our customers with a professional and pleasant experience and become an important contributor to the the store. Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure satisfaction to customers
- Help achieve store sales, loan and profit goals through the achievement of individual goals
- Take initiative to fulfill customer and store priorities and needs.
- Promote and demonstrate a positive team spirit through professional communication and cooperation with fellow employees
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and policies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Assist in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards
- Enthusiastic "people persons" need only apply!
- Desire to succeed and surpass goals, a must
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Internet and computer savvy
- Basic additional and subtraction
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume; ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry
- Ability to listen carefully and responds accordingly
- Ability to define problems, solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently required to lift items that are10 lbs to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close no significant interference with night vision, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Correct visual acuity of 20/30 in both eyes; no marked red-green deficiency of color vision and no dimming of red objects.