At Arise you don’t have to choose.
Since 1997, Arise Virtual Solutions has brought thousands of jobs back to the United States, we have helped disabled American’s get back to work, and have gone green… bright green.
Today, we are the leading virtual call center in the United States, and we continue to grow at a phenomenal rate. As one of the fastest growing and most dynamic business service offerings in the US, we are on track to becoming a major force in the $150 Billion Dollar call center market, and virtual services space.
Are you a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced and fun environment? Do you consider yourself an “Undisputed Top Performer”? If so, read on and apply directly at http://www.arise.com/corporate-careers/
Arise is searching for a Client Results Manager to deliver the financial results for the client, and for Arise, around the forecast, metrics and outcomes. The Client Results Manager will be responsible for growing existing client relationships, expanding current contract, and expanding relationship beyond current contract, as well as expanding services that can be offered.
- Responsible for operating the client relationship to deliver an outcome where the client recognizes that Arise is the Undisputed Top Performer ™
- Primary relationship will be with Managers/Directors running the client program with an expectation to build secondary relationships with Director level client contacts
- Responsible for articulating how the Arise contract will create high-value business through superior virtual solutions
Delivering Excellent Results:
- Fully understands the expected financial outcomes of the contract and what actions are required to deliver those outcomes
- Anticipates when outcomes will not be met and performs deep analysis of root cause issues on client accounts
- Accountable for ensuring Call Volume & Gross Profit margin targets are set and met
- Develops and maintains a detailed Client Account Plan Each day, reviews client scorecard performance and takes action to deliver against the contract
- Accountable for running weekly scorecard performance reviews and rolling this up to monthly and quarterly business reviews
Interdependencies - collaborates daily with all aspects of the Shared Services group:
- Strategic Sourcing and Admissions: Accountable for ensuring that we have the correct Arise Certified Professional (ACP) and Performance Facilitator (PF) qualifications and performance expectations required to deliver the value edge
- Certification: Accountable for ensuring that the certification delivers the correct business outcomes
- Planning and Scheduling: Accountable for ensuring correct SLAs are being set and met and that the forecasting process is optimizing both the client’s and Arise’s outcome
- Operations Desk: Accountable for ensuring the correct parameters are in place for real time levers such as Urgent Service and Convenience Leave requests to be executed
- Performance Compliance: Accountable for reviewing ACP level metrics and ACP rankings
- Collaborates with Business Analytics to evaluate results and prepare for the delivery of the results message before any client meeting is conducted
- Assists business development team in identifying new ways that Arise can garner more business or more applications from the client
- Supports the business development team in crafting new programs and value propositions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sales and Operational experience
- Prior Call Center Management Experience a must (specifically from Business Process Outsourcing organizations highly desired)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Deep proficiency with reporting , data and trend analysis is a must
- Three years of exempt level managerial experience and managing client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office (must be close to expert level with Excel 2007)
- This position may require some light travel from time to time
- Must have 24/7 client engagement philosophy
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits
- 401k, Retirement
- Great PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Place to Work