As a company, we are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication.
About Futurewei Technologies
FutureWei Technologies, Inc. (dba Huawei R&D USA) is a leader in ICT research and development. It develops optical networking; wireless networking, broadband access, data communications, and video conferencing products. The company provides enterprise network solutions, including data center, networking solutions, and cloud computing.
FutureWei Technologies, Inc. also develops carrier network solutions comprising metro optical, long haul optical, optical networking, mobile network, and broadband. The company was founded in 2001 and has located its R&D Headquarters in Santa Clara, California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
Principal System Engineer:
- Conduct NG DSP-enabled high speed optical transport system solution R&D
- Develop efficient & effective modulation, demodulation, encoding and decoding algorithms system
- Develop efficient tools to automate large scale experimental data analytics
- Be the leading expert and able to collaborate with a team of experts from different disciplines, to develop creative and advanced technology solutions for future optical networking
- Exhibit well disciplined work habits leading to solutions that are carefully designed, well-documented, and carefully tested
- Master or PhD. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Strong background in communication focused DSP techniques, and good communication skills
- 8+ years working experience in communication (wireless or wireline) industrials, and proficient in matlab and C++ programming languges
- Preferred experiences on signal conditioning, timing recovery, interference canceling, equalization, modulation/demotulation, coding theory and techniques
- Knowledge and experience with analog and digital circuit design and RF design for optical fiber transmission system is a plus