|# of openings:||1|
Our Fidus Kitchener-Waterloo Design Centre is growing! If you want to be part of a creative team, you like to be challenged and thrive on project diversity - we would love to hear from you!
What makes a great Project Manager?
Someone who is customer focused with great communications skills – this goes beyond just writing an email.
Someone who is able to diffuse conflicts, discovering the root of a problem and working collaboratively to come up with the best solution for all parties.
A great PM can set priorities for themselves and delegate to others, be a leader and take direction. They are the glue that keeps the project together. Are you up for the challenge?
Project Managers at Fidus are:
· Responsible for the planning, delivery and management of medium to large sized projects, where the Project team may be distributed across multiple sites and disciplines
· Able to manage technical negotiations with suppliers
· Capable of resolving ambiguity with Sales/Customer and project team
· Working closely with Sales and Tech Leads to understand project requirements
· Responsible for independent project decisions related to scope, schedule, budget
· Able to provide custom reports upon request to managers
· Capable of managing project process and resources, including budget and schedules from design and development through implementation.
· Able to identify process gaps and implements process improvements to address them at the project level
· University degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience of an additional 6 years)
· 5+ years industry experience of which 3+ years of PM experience or proven technical leadership.
· Strong technical understanding
· Completed or working towards PMP, considered an asset
· Proven track record managing small projects using project management methodologies
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with Business Managers, Engineers and Customers.
· Strong project management expertise
· Demonstrated delivery of innovative solutions to project challenges
· Experience using a time reporting system, such as Replicon, considered an asset
If your experience and skills match this description, please submit your resume, specifying "KW Project Manager" in the subject line. Bonus: tell us why you are the unique fit we're looking for. Thank you for your interest in Fidus! If you are selected for an interview, we'll contact you. Otherwise, we'll keep your resume on file for 6 months.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results