Job Title: Solutions Engineer / Pre-Sales Consultant
Requisition Number: 10003
Location(s): Dublin / San Francisco, CA
EPICOR… Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As a Solutions Engineer at Epicor, you will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering an in-depth knowledge of the technical requirements and business use of our products in order to close sales opportunities.
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales force and customer.
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
- Discuss potential product development
- Provide input to new product development
- Receive output from product development
- Provide needed business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, distribution, accounting and work flow analysis.
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- 50% travel, domestic
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of presales within the ERP industry
- Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
- Experience in the manufacturing, distribution, or finance industry
- Documented experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations
- Documented experience of delivering training programs, material and courses
Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson, Infor, HighJump, Manhatten, Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.