Crossroads News is seeking highly motivated and talented Sales Executives for a new Digital Marketing Initiative in Metro Atlanta, offering "Best In Class" products and services that provide a strong return on investment for our clients.
Digital advertising and marketing budgets are projected to grow significantly in the coming years. Crossroads News Digital Solutions is ideally positioned to capitalize on this growth by providing our customers with the necessary tools to be successful in the digital marketplace.
What It Takes To Be Successful With Us
The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling digital marketing and advertising products. If you know the difference between SEO and SEM, and can explain when one is better than the other, this may the position for you!
Prior history selling websites, search, online advertising and video, social media and/or email marketing is highly desirable, but not required.
Duties will include prospecting for outside sales and developing a portfolio of local businesses that utilize our advertising and marketing products and services. Prior business-to-business (B2B) sales experience utilizing a consultative partnering approach is ideal. Candidates should have a background that includes a solid understanding of solutions-based selling.
A strong desire to achieve high earnings is critical to the success of the ideal candidate. Our sales team is aggressive and likes to win by helping their customers grow with the latest concepts in Digital Marketing.
• Develop and maintain sales leads through networking, referrals, cold calling and other best practices.
• Strong participation in a sales team environment.
• Maintain client relationships with a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
• Uncover needs, present, and close accounts on a weekly basis.
• Strong sales reporting.
• Organized, detail oriented.
• Experience with media sales preferred.
• Strong presentation and closing skills.
• Team player with an ability to successfully interact with fellow sales associates.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree.