We are looking for high achieving and enthusiastic professionals with a desire to make a difference to join our team. Use your talent and passion to accelerate your personal growth and become a trusted business advisor to our world class clients.
CBIZ Tofias is seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join our growing Audit Team.
Make a difference – Join CBIZ Tofias!!
- Work directly with client personnel under the guidance and supervision of a Senior or Supervisor
- Will be provided guidance on the particulars of a pending assignment, expeditious methods to be used, and solutions to problems encountered and time management
- Supervise staff on an as-needed basis
- Communicate directly with clients as directed by Supervisor
- Apply training and hands-on experience appropriately as per the pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and other generally accepted accounting standards to financial statement and consulting engagements
- Work as part of an integrated team
- Participate in in-house continuing professional education training
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 2 years in public accounting with some staff supervisory and development experience required
- CPA certification preferred or in process
- MBA or MSA, preferred
- Excellent analytical, research, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills necessary
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple engagements
- Ability to effectively present information, listen and respond to questions from clients and team members
- Adaptable self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel required
- Experience with ProSystem FX Engagement preferred
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
CBIZ Tofias, the New England Division of one of the largest accounting, tax, and consulting providers in the U.S., uniquely combines national resources with local decision making by experienced, New England-based professionals. Our specialists, skilled in accounting and auditing*, tax, and a range of consulting services, are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. We serve private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; sophisticated not-for-profit organizations; and high net worth individuals and family groups.
Our New England offices are located in Boston, MA and Providence, RI and are comprised of nearly 200 professionals. Nationally, CBIZ has over 30 financial services offices in major cities.
CBIZ Tofias offers a highly competitive benefits and compensation package to all employees. If you would like to learn more, visit our website at www.cbiztofias.com.
* CBIZ Tofias is a leading provider of tax and consulting services. Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. - Tofias New England Division, an independent CPA firm, provides audit and other attest services. Like other national firms, our tax/consulting and audit practices are organized as separate and independent legal entities that work seamlessly together to serve our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.